Thursday, February 25, 2010

Weddings!

Sorry, I have to make this short and sweet. My sister is getting married on SATURDAY! Oh my heavens - how exciting! But i'm feeling really overwhelmed right now - I have been working like a crazy woman all week and then every night I have been driving all over town buying stuff for the wedding. Plus I had to edit a entire photo shoot this week - so that took me a additional 8+ hours..thankfully I just finished so now I need to get the disc in the mail. I'm taking tomorrow off to help decorate the reception hall, then tomorrow night is the rehearsal. I'm so excited to have family in town that I have not seen in a while!!! Ill post pictures of the fun next week - being a Maid of Honor is hard work :)

I also wanted to say thank you to everyone who read my blog on divorce (below) and a extra special thanks to all of you who left me such sweet, encouraging comments. I went to everyone one of your blogs and really enjoyed reading them and some of them were so inspiring to me - so thank you!

Ok - back to work I must go - I have some reports to finish and then I need to go pick up Alexx's tux!

xo
Steph

P.S. - if you want to see some of that photo shoot I edited just go here www.stephaniewilsonphotography.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment