Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Snow Day!

I am FINALLY back! I had a horrible virus on my computer and after days and days of running so many different programs - it has been healed! I never knew how much I depended on my computer until this last week - it has been rough people and im so behind on my work (so i really shouldn't be on here)ha! I must tell you though I witnessed something last week that I have NEVER witnessed in the state of Texas - we had TONS of snow! I mean we had enough to make numerous snowmen, make snow ice cream and even have snow angels! It was amazing. I left work early Thursday because the roads were starting to get bad, but I had to stop and take a few pictures so here ya go:



So many people lost power during the storm - thank you Jesus - i was not one of them! But Chelsea and Mike sure did - so they made their way over on Friday and spent the day with us. I was thrilled cause Alexx was not one to want to spend very long outside building snowmen, but Mike and Chelsea were! Oh Boy! So the neighbor kids built these giant snowmen - the biggest one is almost 10 feet tall.

Well, we decide we want to build one bigger (immature i know!) so we were out there for over a hour and this was the best we could do -

So pathetic! haha How those kids made such a big one is beyond me - I guess that's what we get for trying to outdo some elementary kids. But we had fun and doesn't our snowman look like a drag queen?!? haha

I also built this one on my own - isn't he precious?

I am sad to see the snow go - there are little patches here and there, but for the most part it has all melted. I loved every second of it - I even played Christmas music!

x0
S

No comments:

Post a Comment