Thursday, February 4, 2010

Oogey

Ok so there are certain words that just gross me out - I was thinking about this today as I was having a phone conversation with a man named Dick Bigelow - you are lying if can honestly say that hearing his name doesnt put your mind just a little in the gutter. What makes it even funnier is he is a cars salesman - isnt that perfect!?!? ha So here is my scribbled list of gross me out words...

Boobies
Swine
Panties
Puss
Dookie
Boogers
Snot
Flan
Innards
Mucus
Loogey
Cumquats

ok so there are some of my most hated words - im sure i will think of more as the day goes on...

2 comments:

  1. Trying to figure out if you hate these words because of what they sound like or what they mean? I hate the word "naval"

    ReplyDelete
  2. both! it really varies and omg why did you have to say the word naval?!?! that is disgusting!

    ReplyDelete