Monday, February 1, 2010

Bachelorette

What a weekend! I literally flew by and I am exhausted. Saturday night was Chelsea's Bachelorette party! We had a nice time - always lots of laughs when 15 girls are together :) It seriously blows me away that my little sister is getting married! Even more so, that the youngest kid in the family will be the only one married. I can promise you Derek nor I ever saw that coming ha

I also realized this weekend that I am getting effin OLD. Some of the girls that were there were ones I use to babysit and the fact that Sunday morning when I got up my feet hurt so bad from dancing the night before.

Its a typical Monday - lots to do and no energy - so im gonna cut this short - but here are just a few pictures from Saturday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment