Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thanksgiving

Ok so the holiday madness has me all sort of behind. Between Christmas shopping, family gatherings, friends, photoshoots and editing I.am.swamped! I am so ready to get caught up so I can just sit back and enjoy the holidays! We did have a wonderful Thanksgiving - we went to Mawmaw and Pawpaws house for lunch and then Alexxs familys for dinner. It worked out great - then later that evening Lesley Chelsea and Mike came over and hung out for a bit before we started our Black Friday shopping at midnight! Lesley actually went home but the rest of us stayed up all night shopping. Alexx got his Christmas gift (a 50 in TV) and I got some of my shopping done for the kids and family. We finally called it a night at about 8:30am. I always enjoy Black Friday and love that I get to share that tradition with my sister :) Here are a few pics from Thanksgiving.
















Such a classic "Lesley & Stephanie" picture - pay no attention to lesleys "costume" he was pretending to be a Indian in honor of Thanksgiving....
















I have so very much to be thankful for this year - but the main thing I am always most thankful for is my family - I am beyond blessed.















xo

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment