Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Just a little bit longer..

So its just a few days before Christmas and I am already feeling depressed - I HATE that Christmas is already almost here - I want at least another two weeks! Every year I get like this-  I am really trying hard to just take in as much as possible and savor every single second of the season. Every year I have so many plans that I want to accomplish (go to the symphony, throw a Christmas party, decorate my house like crazy, watch tons of Christmas movies,bake lots of goodies,etc...) and every year only a few of those plans gets done. I did have my parents and grandparents over for dinner last night - that was so nice :) I am just about done with my Christmas shopping - I plan to finish up tomorrow. Tomorrow night starts round one of Christmas - its Wilson Christmas - then Friday night is my family Christmas at my parents and then Saturday is Christmas with my mawmaw and pawpaw and all of my moms side of the family. I love the busy-ness of this time of year, just sad its almost over! ha But I am really excited to see what 2011 holds :) I hope you have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS - and remember the true meaning of this time of year.

Much love friends :)

X0

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment