Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Time is here!

I could NEVER convey to you how much I LOVE Christmas - I seriously think about the season all year long. I don't know why I am so obsessed with it - even as a little girl I remember it being so magical - most all of my favorite childhood memories come from the Holidays. My parents always did a great job of incorporating Christmas traditions and fun family memories...things that we still do to this day. I long so bad for day that I have a baby and can start passing down these traditions and making these precious memories. I am giddy with excitement about Christmas this year - I just adore spending time with my family - I savor every single second of it. I know this sounds extremely crazy but I'm already beginning to feel sad that there is only 12 more days til Christmas - I just feel like this month goes way to fast and hate the idea of it being over! Here are a few pics I took a few weeks ago when I was decorating the house - I would love to get to the point where I have a Christmas tree in every room - I'm hoping to buy some more decor this year after Christmas! :)

Here are a few things I have sitting around - 













 





























Bathroom decor









































This is in the downstairs hallway















The Mantle (Zoey, Alexx, Gizzy, Me and Chase)















And lastly my tree - I love sitting at night just enjoying the beautiful glow of my Christmas tree - anyone else find it just as peaceful?





















Merry Christmas friends!

x0

Steph


















               
                                                                                                




2 comments:

  1. I have some of my favorite memories of you at Christmas. You always were so excited and that made me excited too. Your house is decorated beautifully, but truly the most beautiful thing at Christmas and every day of the year is yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph, Love your Christmas decorations. Sadly it's just about time to put them up again. The time we get to enjoy Christmas decorations is way too short.
    hugs
    j

    ReplyDelete