Monday, June 21, 2010

Oh Monday

Happy Monday - ha! Sorry Mondays are never very happy - at least not for me - and especially this Monday. Seems like certain people in my office need alot of help doing their job today, plus the last two weeks of the month I am swamped. I am literally typing this blog in between phone calls, spreadsheets and contracts - during my few minutes here and there. Lets see how long it will take me! I did have a nice weekend though - I started a garage sale pile this weekend - as I was cleaning my house I realized how badly I need to get rid of stuff, so im starting my pile now so I can throw stuff in there as I come across it, im not having my sale until Fall - its to stinkin hot. I have started getting a itch to repaint some rooms in my house, I know my first few projects will be the laundry/pantry room, the guest upstairs bathroom, and the what I like to call the "Blue Room" - the blue room is a extra bedroom and its such a eye sore. I try to keep that door closed at all times. I call it the blue room because my ex husband decided that was gonna be his man cave when we moved in and painted it "Dallas Cowboy Blue" - I wanted to die when I saw it - its awful and the thought of all the work involved in painting over that blue  - well lets just say I should of divorced him the moment he picked that color out. The only reason im writing about my painting projects is so now I will be forced to do it - now that ive told my whole umm 5 readers...

Other than cleaning, most of my weekend was spent resting (I had some horrible cold/flu thing last week). My mom, sister and I threw a baby shower for my cousin, David and his wife Johnna on Saturday. Honestly, my mom did most of the work - Chelsea and I just did the games. It turned out great and was fun, here are a few pics..
Yes, my mom made those cupcakes - and below she put a cute rubber duckie in the punch - seriously, how cute and creative can she be?!?
As you can see we played some really hilarious games - I was kindof scared that some people may get offended, but everyone seemed to find it hysterical.... well at least I did...
There are the soon to be first time parents - big congrats!

Other than that my weekend was pretty old lady like - but thats ok because im over 25 now - which in my mind is old. I have had a little break on photoshoots the last 2 weeks, but hold on to your britches cause July is gonna be full force insane!

I just have to leave you with this precious little picture of my baby (shutup) - how could you not just love this face?!?!? 

x0
Steph

PS - it took me 2hrs and 56 minutes to write this - yep Mondays suck.



1 comment:

  1. I adore the rubber ducky punch and the cupcakes. Way to go Val! I am so sad i didn't make it... Mondays are lame for us because we are closed sunday so we are slammed on monday and and one of our leasing girls will be off every Monday so we are always down a person.

    ReplyDelete