Friday, July 2, 2010

ABC

So seems like alot of people are doing the ABC's of blogging - so I guess I will too :)

A. AREA CODE : 75165
B. BED SIZE : Queen
C. CHORE YOU HATE : Hanging Clothes!
D. DOG'S NAME : Gizzy Gizmo
E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM : A Shower and some quiet time.
F. FAVORITE COLOR : Love most all of them, but my fav is RED
G. GOLD OR SILVER : I'm more of a silver girl - well actually Platinum or White Gold
H. HEIGHT : 5'4"... Ish ;)
I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: ummm I'm not too bad at the triangle ha!
J. JOB : Photographer and a Office Manager for Energy Deregulation.
K. KIDS : None so far - hopefully one day soon God will bless me with this huge desire of my heart
L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS : I own a house...
M. MOM'S NAME : Valerie
N. NICKNAME : Steph
O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY : zero
P. PET PEEVE : I have some road rage issues, liars, people who try to give their opinion a little to much, passive aggressive people.
Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE : "Beginnings are scary. Endings are usually sad, but its the middle that counts the most."
R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY? : Right
S. SIBLINGS : Derek and Chelsea - I'm the oldest.
T. TIME YOU WAKE UP : 7:30 ish
U. UNDERWEAR : Of course.
V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE : CELERY - oh so sick
W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE : Doing last minute cleaning cause I cant stand coming home to a dirty house, checking to make sure I turned off my flat iron, doors are locked, etc...cause I'm a little OCD.
X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD : Ok I've lost count...
Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE : I make some great chicken enchiladas, crawfish etoufee and I'm the side dish queen! ha
Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE :weird question - i think pandas are so cute!


Whew - well that was a good time waster - I'm really wanting this day to hurry up! Does anyone have any great 4th plans? We are playing it somewhat by ear, but I know we will have a blast. I absolutely LOVE the 4th - I love fireworks - I love watching them and the smell of them. I love sitting with the people I love watching them light up the Texas sky. Ok I hate to admit this, but for some reason watching fireworks can sometimes make me cry - I don't know what it is exactly - I'm just so thankful for my life and freedom! I could never tell both past and present soldiers enough how grateful I am for them. Please say a little prayer Sunday for the men and women serving our country ;)

x0
Steph

1 comment: