Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Day! 1.09.11

This weekend we finally saw the kids and were able to celebrate Christmas with them! They seemed to love what they got. Friday night we opened gifts and watch "Up" before bed time. Then Saturday we met some friends who have kids close to the same age as Chase and Zoey and spent the day with them. Sunday was a perfect ending to their "Christmas Weekend" as it started snowing! Enough snow that they were able to build their FIRST snowman ever! Zoey was so beyond excited - I was so happy that I was able to be apart of that moment ;) Here are a few pictures of our snow day!
Tasting the snow!

Chase working on the snowman
She thinks shes funny
Their first Snowman!!!!
love her excitement!































































I ended the day with my moms famous stew, cornbread and fire going while watching some of my favorite shows ;)

xo

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment