Monday, January 31, 2011

Rambles

I can not believe this is the last day of January...actually it thrills me because that means we are one month closer to Christmas! ha

All last week I battled a ear infection and my Fibromyalgia has really been flaring up this month and causing all sorts of issues. Hopefully, I will be on the mend soon.

This weekend I went to Hastings and they had all of their used books 5 for $20.00 (which is a great deal) so I spent at least an hour searching and trying to make a decision - poor Alexx just waited patiently with a smile on his face (love that guy). Sadly, they did not have any used copies off my list of books I plan to read this year, but I still picked 5 (hopefully) good ones. The one I started this weekend is "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo"
I barely got through the first 40 pages and I was dying - this book, so far, has been hard to follow and to be honest rather BLAH in my opinion. BUT there may be redemption - I got a little further last night and its becoming more interesting and easier to understand, so I'm going to TRY to stick with it. I will let you know what ends up happening. Has anyone else read this? I mean its a best seller and Ive heard so many things about this book that surely there has to be something spectacular about it, right?!?

x0

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment