Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Book Review: The Glass Castle

So one of my goals for 2011 is to read more - I LOVE reading, but sometimes seem to have a hard time finding a good book. Well, I have done some research and have some of my 2011 reading list made and thought it would be fun for me to do a review on each one I read. That being said, I thought I would share with you my most favorite books I read in 2010...






















My mom actually let me borrow this book and from the first few pages I was completely hooked. I literally could not put this book down and when I wasn't reading it I was thinking about it. Its a true story about Jeannette Walls childhood (Jeanette is a writer for MSNBC.com) This book will leave your jaw hanging. I was in complete shock and almost disbelief. You will laugh, cry and even feel angry at times reading this. This is a definite must read for 2011 if you haven't already!


If you have any suggestions for a great book, please leave me the info - I would love to check it out!

xo

Steph

1 comment:

  1. I just read "The Final Quest" and have to say maybe the most impacting book I have ever read aside from the Bible. It is by Rick Joiner and I think you would find it very interesting.

    ReplyDelete