Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Can I please punch someone in the face?

Just a quick post  - its been a long day and I still have about 2 hours to go. Good news is today is my Friday - I'm heading back to Possum Kingdom tomorrow morning to be with my parents until Friday morning :) I definitely need to leave - I had to deal with Chase and Zoeys mother today and she seriously makes me want to scream. She is just really immature and childish and it makes me just want to cry for those kids. (bleh) It also makes me really sad when I see people who have kids who are just don't cherish them - but yet me and a ton of other women out there would do anything to become a mom, but yet for some reason can't. Its painful. Some days I am totally fine and other days I can hardly even watch a commercial about babies without crying. I really have come to terms with the fact that I may never have a baby, but it still hurts none the less. 

Ok enough depressing talk.

We all know I have a warped sense of humor so let me just share with you a picture that gave me a good laugh this afternoon - it was exactly what I needed ;)
I'm taking my camera with me tomorrow so be prepared for a good ole post next week 

x0
Steph

1 comment:

  1. you are hilarious.. and bubbly, and just plain, real, steph..
    thanks for sharing.. i tear up reading the baby part.. thanks for a good reminder.. it's always interesting to know perspective, isn't it? that we all think we know what someone thinks, or feels..

    feeling w/you today, may not be the same heartache/cry, but nonetheless.. thinking of you. you're uniquely beautiful.
    have fun taking more amazing pictures.. love, lis

    ReplyDelete