Monday, October 4, 2010

October is finally here!

Can I just tell you how excited I am that Fall is finally here! I wait all year for October, November and December - now I just want it to go into slow motion from here until the end of the year ;)

Yesterday I was able to open all the windows and just use my screen door and it stayed plenty cool in my house (that is a BIG deal for Texas!ha) What is it about this weather that just gives me lots of energy?

The incredible State Fair of Texas is here! YEA!!! Sadly, my beloved Longhorns didnt win this weekend - but thats ok - we will come fighting next year! Next Tuesday I am hosting mini photo shoots at the fair - im so excited - I will post pics as soon as possible. If you would like to keep up with my other stuff then you can go to my photography blog: stephanie wilson photography

I hope to get lots of stuff caught up this week and then hopefully I can get back to blogging on a regular basis - plus I have a list a mile long of blogs I need to read! Miss yall!

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment